The rules are as follows:
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing. Skip the instrumental-only pieces (non-English too if you want).
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and title correctly. (If it's a cover, the original artist is okay, and vice-versa.)
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like this game, post your own!
2. All these nights are catching up to me, I just can't put insomnia to sleep.
8. You know you can't keep letting it get you down, And you can't keep dragging that dead weight around.
9. On those Saturday when kids go out and play, yo I was up in my room I let the stereo blaze.
10. Every morning I wake up just the same, another victim of ordinary fame.
11. When something's dark let me shed a little light on it, when something's cold let me put a little fire on it.
12. I used to carry the [song title], but now all I want to do is spread my wings and fly.
13. You're cynical and beautiful you're nothing that you seem, you're monochrome delirious you're nothing that you seem.
14. Weightless, the feelings all inside here, beside here.
18. You could've been all that I wanted, but you weren't honest, now get in the ground.
21. Seems like just yesterday, You were a part of me, I used to stand so tall, I used to be so strong.
22. You and I got something, But it's all and then it's nothing to me.